Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Traveling to Europe

Yesterday was a long day of traveling. I got a bout three hours of sleep in 24hours. The worst part of that is waiting till it is a reasionable time to go to bed. The flight was filled with lots of crying babies, and I was in the middle on a full airplane from Minneapolis to Amsterdam. I got to go through a lot of places I have never been before.
The mountain is pretty cool, the snow is not great here because it is raining right now. Today there was a bit of fresh snow on top of some icy snow. It got pretty warm up so the snow got sticky today. The jumps on the course are pretty flat coming into them, but the middle is a descent pitch. The turns are really close together, and you have to go straight for a while if you want to get off the airs with good air. The jumps are pretty flat so hopefully they will put more up on them. I am really happy/excited to be here right now.